An exciting new development of 9 detached and semi-detached homes. Lower House Gardens offers the opportunity to own an individually designed, brand new home in a spacious leafy setting. Located off Far Moor Lane this exciting new development of 9 detached and semi-detached homes boast an energy efficient, bespoke specification that include high quality en-suite bathrooms and spacious living areas. Each property includes a high level of finish complete with a professionally designed kitchen including Quartz work surfaces, integrated appliances and contemporary finishes. The development takes architectural inspiration from the neighbouring property which is a Grade II listed Jacobean Manor House. The traditional Jacobean exterior is complemented by open plan interiors with high specification finishes.
|Plot 1||Detached||4||Coming soon||£450,000|
|Plot 2||Semi-detached||3||Coming soon||£299,950|
|Plot 3||Semi-detached||3||Coming soon||£305,000|
|Plot 4||Semi-detached||3||Coming soon||£305,000|
|Plot 5||Semi-detached||3||Coming soon||£299,950|
|Plot 6||Detached||4||Coming soon||£485,000|
|Plot 8||Detached||4||Sold 'off plan'||£-|
|Plot 7||Detached||Sold 'off plan'||£-|
|Plot 9||Detached||Coming soon||£485,000|
Specification for Lower House Gardens, Far Moor Lane, Redditch.
1. Professionally designed contemporary kitchen. (colour choice available)
2. Quartz work surfaces to kitchen and utility (colour choice available)
3. Stainless steel one and a half bowl under mounted sink with engraved drainer and chrome plated mixer taps.
4. Eye level double oven, 5 ring burner gas hob and extractor hood, all with stainless steel finish, built in fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. All appliances to be NEFF, excluding white goods.
Bathroom, Ensuites and WC.
5. High quality white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps to bathroom, en-suite and WC. (colour choice available)
6. Vanity storage units to bathroom and en-suite. (colour choice available)
7. Full height ceramic tiling to walls and floors in bathroom/en-suite and WC (splashback only to WC). (colour choice available)
8. Chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with pop-up waste to basins and bath.
9. Shower cubicles to include shower doors, full height tiling and chrome variable spray adjustment sliding head showers. (high power electric shower to bathroom)
10. Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite.
11. Oak veneer solid core interior doors with polished chrome door furniture.
12. Oak handrail to staircase.
13. Ceramic floor tiling to ground floor excluding lounge.
14. Contemporary torus skirting and architraves.
15. Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing. (colour choice available)
16. French patio doors to rear.
17. Chrome sockets and switches throughout.
18. Recessed LED down-lighters to hall/kitchen/dining room/landing/bathroom and ensuite.
19. Double pendant to living room.
20. Under unit lighting to kitchen.
21. Dual TV and socket to lounge/dining room and all bedrooms.
22. Telephone socket to lounge.
23. A rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use.
24. 100% LED low energy lighting.
25. Energy efficient A rated combi boiler.
26. Energy efficient double glazed UPVC windows and doors throughout.
27. Intruder alarm system.
28. Multipoint locking system to external doors.
29. Full compliance with Part Q of the Building Regulations.
30. Outside water tap.
31. Cast feature stonework to external elevations where shown.
32. Landscaped front garden, patio and turf to rear.
33. Block paved drive.
34. Composite GRP feature front door.
35. Planting to gardens.
36. Aluminium seamless guttering.
37. Electric vehicle rapid charging point.
38. Thermostatic radiator valves to ground floor and first floor.
39. Zoned central heating split between ground floor and first floor on plots 6,7,8 and 9
40. Wireless programmable room thermostat for central heating.
41. External weather compensator to plots 6,7,8 and 9 for greater energy efficiency.
42. 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
43. High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer.