For Viewings Please Call Peter Clarke New Homes
Located in south Warwickshire in the village of Brailes, Prestwold is a delightful collection of seven detached homes.
Comprising six houses and one bungalow, offering a choice of three, four or five bedrooms, Prestwold enjoys a picturesque setting, intertwined with surrounding open space and with views towards Brailes Hill. Internal layouts have been designed with modern living in mind, featuring family areas with direct access to rear gardens and generously proportioned bedrooms; each house also features a study, ideal for those who work from home.
Part of Brailes’ charm is the appeal to families and downsizers alike. This desirable address is perfectly positioned, with excellent education opportunities nearby, a village hall just moments from your front door and a local village shop. If you’re travelling further afield, Shipston on Stour offers a host of amenities less than 4 miles away, while Banbury and Stratford-upon-Avon are also within easy reach.
Internal photography is for indicative use only, taken from similar properties by Spitfire Bespoke Homes. Colour choices and internal specification may vary.
4 Bedroom Detached House
No. 4 The Walton Prestwold, Brailes
The Walton is a sizeable four bed detached with generous driveway, double garage, private garden, magnificent vaulted ceiling in family room, Shaker style kitchen. For Viewings Please Call Peter Clarke New Homes 01926 870145
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
No. 5 The Woburn Prestwold, Brailes
Prestwold is a delightful collection of seven detached homes. The Woburn is a 3 bedroom bungalow property with double garage and private secluded garden. For Viewings Please Call Peter Clarke New Homes 01926 870145
5 Bedroom Detached House
No. 2 Birkdale House, Prestwold, Brailes
Birkdale House is a beautiful double fronted detached house with open plan kitchen dining family area opening onto rear garden and expansive south facing garden. For Viewings Please Call Peter Clarke New Homes 01926 870145
Individually designed kitchens selected from a range created exclusively for Spitfire Bespoke Homes.
• Premium quartz worktops with upstand, paired with sleek painted toughened glass splashback to the hob area
• A choice of contemporary high gloss handleless doors or shaker style cabinets
• Neff integrated oven, microwave, touch-operated induction hob and extractor hood
• Integrated Smeg dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Smeg integrated washer dryer included to properties without a utility room
FINISHES & FEATURES
A meticulous attention to detail ensures quality throughout.
• Bespoke staircase with oak handrail, oversized newels and metal balusters
• Glazed bifolding doors where indicated on floor plans
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Natural oak internal doors with polished chrome fittings
• Ceramic Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen, family area, utility room, WC, bathroom and ensuites (where applicable)
• Fireplace with granite hearth and oak beam mantle as indicated on floor plans
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
Low-maintenance secure new homes.
• 10-year NHBC warranty
• Alarm system with PIR sensors to all ground floor rooms and first floor landing (where applicable), with panic button and optional call monitoring facility
• Lighting to external doors with PIR sensors
BATHROOM & EN-SUITES
Bright and contemporary bathrooms and en-suites feature premium materials and finishes.
• White contemporary sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch complemented by polished chrome Hansgrohe fittings
• Wall tiling by Porcelanosa with chrome trim: half height to walls with sanitary ware, full height to shower/bath area
• Bespoke mirrored over-sink cabinet to select bathrooms and en-suites due to roof lines (refer to Sales Consultant for exact locations)
• Shaver sockets and multirail chrome towel warmer to bathroom and en-suites
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
A series of considered finishes and elements combine to ensure a mixture of comfort and class.
• Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
• Thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floor (where applicable)
• Heating operated by sustainable air source heat pump
• Brushed steel sockets and switches throughout
• USB charging points to kitchen, living room, study and bedrooms
• LED downlighters to kitchen, family area, hallway, landing, WC, bathroom and en-suites
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
Well-equipped interiors accommodate a modern and connected lifestyle.
• Integrated television reception system with Sky TV provision including aerial
• Sound system hard wiring to living room, kitchen, family area and master bedroom suitable for Sonos amplifier
• BT socket to living room, kitchen, study and all bedrooms
Thoughtful exterior elements make each property as practical as it is visually stunning.
• Oversized solid timber front doors
• Electric car charging point to garages
• Remote-operated timber garage doors
• Turfed garden areas with paved patios and pathways
• External waterproof sockets and tap to rear of property
• Roads and communal areas are private and maintained by a management company
• Planting installed in line with approved planning landscape layout – planting on CGIs is indicative only
• Low level bollard lighting bollards with dawn to dusk sensors