A truly select development of just seven superbly appointed character homes all individually designed by a local architect. These new homes have been designed sympathetically with consideration for the rustic character style of Rectory Farm. They have been built to a high quality standard and each one enjoys a high specification of internal appointment. Rectory Fold is positioned between the historic village pound and Rectory Farm itself – an enviable position, with idyllic Warwickshire countryside around and with all the benefits of village life and yet less than 2 miles from the centre of Stratford Upon Avon.
5 Bedroom Detached House
6 Corriedale, Rectory Fold, Clifford Chambers
A truly select development of just seven superbly appointed character homes all individually designed by a local architect. Corriedale is a 5 bedroom detached family home comprising kitchen, dining, utility, dining room, study, living room, five bedrooms, two ensuites, family bathroom, gardens and double garage.
• Traditional construction with rustic brick elevations and tiled roofs. Painted timber thermally efficient double
• Internal doors with chrome Ironmongery
• Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 in plot 5.
• Tiled flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining and utility.
• Quality flat faced electrical fittings throughout
• Downlighters to bathrooms, Kitchen and cloakroom
• Gas central heating with underfloor heating to all ground floors
• TV Points
• BT Master socket
• Intruder alarm
• Garages provided with double sockets and lighting
• ICW 10 year warranty
• High quality bespoke painted kitchens
• Coordinating quartz works surfaces
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Siemens Ceramic induction Hob & Multifunction double oven
• Siemens dishwasher
• LED under cupboard lighting
Bathrooms and Ensuites
• Contemporary white sanitaryware by Porcelanosa with chrome taps
• Thermostatic showers to shower cubicles with rain head plus hand held shower head
• Dual supply heated chrome ladder towel rail to family bathrooms and en-suite (electric in summer/main heating in winter)
• Contemporary tiling to walls
• Karndean flooring
• Block paved driveway and courtyard
• Landscaped front gardens
• Turfed rear gardens
• External water tap to rear plots 5 & 6
• External light fittings to front