Introducing Boscobel which occupies a corner plot and offers a generous rear garden. An exclusive collection of properties by Spitfire Homes, finished to Spitfire's Signature Specification.
No. 4 Boscobel is a detached three bedroom bungalow and comprises open plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors to rear, sitting room with feature fireplace, separate study room, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and ensuite, family bathroom, double garage and gardens.
As part of The Roundelay Collection, by award winning housebuilder Spitfire Homes, this is unique residence of grand proportions. Representing a rare opportunity to own an intricately designed property, with a luxurious specification throughout, occupying a prime position within the desirable Warwickshire village of Snitterfield, situated just 4 miles from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
A premium collection of houses situated in this desirable Stratford Upon Avon Village. Finished to Spitfire's Signature Specification.
Click on the link below for the Virtual Tour of Plot 4 The Boscobel
The Signature Specification
The Roundelay Collection draws inspiration from Snitterfield’s existing aesthetic. Red brick frontages feature traditional architectural details, including exposed timbers, cottage-style front doors and ornate brickwork. But step inside and you will be welcomed by a stunning, contemporary interior, luxuriously appointed for effortless modern living. Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional quality are the hallmarks of Spitfire. Every aspect of your home has been carefully considered, from intricate herringbone brick panels externally to the flowing natural light inside.
Individually designed kitchens featuring bespoke elements unique to Spitfire.
• Hand painted kitchen doors
• Premium quartz worktops
• Sleek, painted toughened glass splashbacks
• Siemens integrated appliances to include induction hob, two single ovens, microwave and extractor hood in bespoke housing
• Integrated Smeg dishwasher and fridge freezer
Finishes & Features
An uncompromising level of attention to detail throughout.
• Bespoke feature staircase with oak handrail and newels and contemporary glazed balusters
• Underfloor heating to ground floor, thermostatically controlled radiators to first floor
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Natural oak veneer internal doors
• Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, family area, utility and WC
• Ceramic tiling or premium Amtico floor finish to bathrooms and ensuites
• Feature fireplace with class 1 flue, solid oak mantle, granite hearth and log burner with log box
• Spitfire signature oversized skirting boards and seamless architrave detail
• Glazed bifolding doors and French doors as indicated on floor plans
Bathrooms & Ensuites
Contemporary bathrooms and ensuites showcasing premier brand names.
• Sleek white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch complemented by polished chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
• Shaver sockets and multirail chrome towel warmer to bathroom and ensuites
• Full height wall tiling by Porcelanosa to all walls with sanitary ware
• Bespoke over sink mirrored vanity cabinet to bathroom and master ensuite
• Fitted over sink wall mirror to WC and ensuite 2 and above
Electrical & Lighting
• Contemporary brushed steel sockets and switches throughout with USB charging points to selected sockets in kitchen, bedrooms, study and sitting room
• Satin silver and nickel LED downlighters to kitchen, family, hall, utility, landing, WC, bathrooms and ensuites
• Remote operated up-and over garage doors
• Electric car charging point to all garages
Security & Peace Of Mind
• 10 year NHBC Warranty
• Alarm system with PIR sensors to kitchen, family area, sitting room and master bedroom suite with optional monitoring facility
• External lighting to front and rear of property with PIR sensors
• Oversized timber front door
• Turfed gardens areas with paved patios and pathways
• External waterproof sockets and water tap to rear of property
• Roads and communal areas are maintained by a management company
Media & Communications
• TV and telephone sockets to sitting room, kitchen, study and all bedrooms
• Sound system hard wiring to sitting room, kitchen, family area and master bedroom suite suitable for Sonos amplifier
• Integrated television reception system including Sky TV provision and aerial