SHOW HOME OPENS 16TH NOV 10.30 - 5.00
Luxury living is at the centre of The Roundelay Collection – a premium collection of residences situated within this desirable Stratford on Avon village.
Offering 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows along with 5 bedroom houses, unique exteriors exhibit traditional architectural features paired with contemporary elements to create delicately balanced elevations. Inside, you will find Spitfire's Signature Specification paired with carefully-designed layouts to create interiors that will delight.
The Roundelay Collection is situated in a prime location in Snitterfield. This beautiful Warwickshire village enjoys excellent connections to the popular local towns of Henley-in-Arden, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick.
To register your interest please call Peter Clarke New Homes 01926 870145
5 Bedroom Detached House
Plot 7 Hambleton House, The Roundelay Collection, Stratford Upon Avon
**SHOW HOME OPENS SAT 16TH NOVEMBER FROM 10.30AM TO 5PM**. Award Winning developer Spitfire Bespoke Homes delivers once again. Introducing Hambleton House. A premium collection of houses situated in this desirable Stratford Upon Avon Village. Finished to Spitfire's Signature Specification, this five bedroom detached house comprises living room, kitchen/dining/family room, study, utility, five bedrooms, two ensuites, bathroom, double garage with room above
5 Bedroom Detached House
Plot 2 Bentley House, Stratford Upon Avon
**SHOW HOME OPENS SAT 16TH NOVEMBER FROM 10.30AM TO 5PM** Introducing Bentley House a stunning double fronted, executive five bedroom home with feature staircase, grand sitting room and double garage with first floor office space.
2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Plot 5 Wootton,The Roundelay Collection, Stratford Upon Avon
**SHOW HOME OPENS SAT 16TH NOVEMBER FROM 10.30AM TO 5PM** Introducing Wootton. Offering two double bedrooms plus study, Wootton combines a striking exterior with grand interiors. Vaulted ceilings paired with expansive glazing ensuire that rooms feel bright, spacious and contemporary.
The Signature Specification
The Roundelay Collection draws inspiration from Snitterfield’s existing aesthetic. Red brick frontages feature traditional architectural details, including exposed timbers, cottage-style front doors and ornate brickwork. But step inside and you will be welcomed by a stunning, contemporary interior, luxuriously appointed for effortless modern living. Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional quality are the hallmarks of Spitfire. Every aspect of your home has been carefully considered, from intricate herringbone brick panels externally to the flowing natural light inside.
Individually designed kitchens featuring bespoke elements unique to Spitfire.
• Hand painted kitchen doors
• Premium quartz worktops
• Sleek, painted toughened glass splashbacks
• Siemens integrated appliances to include induction hob, two single ovens, microwave and extractor hood in bespoke housing
• Integrated Smeg dishwasher and fridge freezer
Finishes & Features
An uncompromising level of attention to detail throughout.
• Bespoke feature staircase with oak handrail and newels and contemporary glazed balusters
• Underfloor heating to ground floor, thermostatically controlled radiators to first floor
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Natural oak veneer internal doors
• Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, family area, utility and WC
• Ceramic tiling or premium Amtico floor finish to bathrooms and ensuites
• Feature fireplace with class 1 flue, solid oak mantle, granite hearth and log burner with log box
• Spitfire signature oversized skirting boards and seamless architrave detail
• Glazed bifolding doors and French doors as indicated on floor plans
Bathrooms & Ensuites
Contemporary bathrooms and ensuites showcasing premier brand names.
• Sleek white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch complemented by polished chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
• Shaver sockets and multirail chrome towel warmer to bathroom and ensuites
• Full height wall tiling by Porcelanosa to all walls with sanitary ware
• Bespoke over sink mirrored vanity cabinet to bathroom and master ensuite
• Fitted over sink wall mirror to WC and ensuite 2 and above
Electrical & Lighting
• Contemporary brushed steel sockets and switches throughout with USB charging points to selected sockets in kitchen, bedrooms, study and sitting room
• Satin silver and nickel LED downlighters to kitchen, family, hall, utility, landing, WC, bathrooms and ensuites
• Remote operated up-and over garage doors
• Electric car charging point to all garages
Security & Peace Of Mind
• 10 year NHBC Warranty
• Alarm system with PIR sensors to kitchen, family area, sitting room and master bedroom suite with optional monitoring facility
• External lighting to front and rear of property with PIR sensors
• Oversized timber front door
• Turfed gardens areas with paved patios and pathways
• External waterproof sockets and water tap to rear of property
• Roads and communal areas are maintained by a management company
Media & Communications
• TV and telephone sockets to sitting room, kitchen, study and all bedrooms
• Sound system hard wiring to sitting room, kitchen, family area and master bedroom suite suitable for Sonos amplifier
• Integrated television reception system including Sky TV provision and aerial