Wellington Gardens is a further small development of 7 detached homes finished to a superb level of specification. The homes have been well designed to fulfill the needs of all types of family. Incorporating contemporary open plan kitchen/breakfast/family rooms combined with separate reception rooms providing flexible space. French windows or Bi- folding doors allow light to flood through giving the home a contemporary and airy feel. The generous sized plots and quiet cul de sac location all combine to give the development an exclusive spacious feel.
4 Bedroom Detached House
Plot 3 Wellington Gardens II, Bidford On Avon
This is the last four bedroom detached house left on this small development of only 7 detached homes finished to a superb level of specification. Plot 3 comprises kitchen/dining room, family room, lounge, study, utility room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, garage and garden overlooking open countryside.
It is our goal to treat each property as a home from the first brick laid. We aim to provide a specification that far exceeds mainstream builders without the need for upgrade or enhancement packages . We pride ourselves on building bespoke developments with each property being specially designed for the location. We hope that as you walk around the show home and development you get a feel for the effort and dedication that has been put into the design, specification and finish.
Built to the most current and up to date building regulations the dwellings are anticipated to achieve a final 'B' energy rating and are provided with the market leading 10 Year NHBC warranty
• Landscaped front gardens, fully turfed to rear with a planting border
• Paths to front and side of property with large patios accessed by Bi-Fold/French doors
• Tegular three size style block paving to front driveways
• Fully enclosed 1.8m timber fenced rear gardens with close board gate
• Contemporary styled kitchens by luxury German manufacturer Siematic incorporating a choice of door finishes*, along with 20mm quartz stone worktop with up-stand
• Appliances are uniform throughout the development, each house consisting of SIEMENS Stainless steel single oven; combination oven/microwave; five ring glass induction hob; hidden extractor hood; integrated 70/30 fridge freezer; integrated dishwasher.
• Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl Franke sink with contemporary chrome mixer tap.
• Glass splash back to hob (where applicable)
• Under wall unit lights along with pendant breakfast bar lights
• Choice of floor finish to kitchen/family room*
The utility rooms (where applicable) will have two spaces for white goods along with a 40mm laminate worktop with single stainless steel sink & contemporary chrome mixer tap.
Bathrooms and en-suites
• Modern sanitary ware from Porcelanosa with chrome fittings
• Bath with shower screen over, thermostatic controls with a hand-held shower head on a rail
• WC with water saving chrome dual flush plate
• Large shower cubicle (ensuite) with fixed glass panel, chrome thermostatic controls with both a fixed drencher head and a hand held shower head
• Thermostatically controlled chrome towel radiators to bathroom and en-suite
• Choice of Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles*
• Ceramic wall tiles to selected areas including full height above bath and shower enclosure
Heating and Electrical
• Energy efficient (SEDBUK A) gas fired boiler with a seven year warranty
• Mains pressure hot water with electronic seven day programmer
• Thermostatically controlled panel radiators to all rooms
• Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and en-suites
• 100% energy efficient light fittings
• Electric shaver socket to bathroom and ensuite
• Loft light and sockets in loft
• External water tap and door bell
• External lighting to front and rear with each property having a dusk to dawn bollard
• Electrically operated Horman “roll up”, oak finished garage doors (where applicable)
Home Entertainment and Communications
• TV points to Living Room, Kitchen and all Bedrooms
• BT points to Living rooms, Kitchens and Master Bedroom
• Digital TV aerial & Sky dish
• Energy efficient UPVC windows and French doors with aluminium bi-fold doors to family rooms
• Contemporary Palermo oak doors throughout with modern Italian ironmongery
• Softwood stairs painted white with oak handrails and caps
• Internal walls painted white with all internal wood work white, smooth finish to ceilings
• Bespoke five inch skirting and matching architrave
• Ceramic floor tiles to cloaks, family bathroom & ensuite
• Amtico / Karndean to kitchen / breakfast / family
• Fitted Wardrobes to main bedroom
• Loft ladder
Security, Safety and Peace of mind
• High security front door with multi-point locking system
• UPVC French doors with multi-point locking system, window locks to all ground floor windows
• Mains fed smoke detectors with battery back up
Wellington Gardens also offers the government Help to Buy scheme – further details are available on request.
*Subject to build stage
** Specification is subject to change