Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 429 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part Exchange Considered
- Brand New Detached Property Situated On An Exclusive Contemp
- Kitchen/Dining Room/Family Area
- Separate Study
- Separate Living Room
- Five Bedrooms - Three With Ensuites
- Balcony To Master Bedroom With Sunny Balcony & Having Ri
- Double Garage
- Exclusive Contemporary Development Of 5 Stunning Family Home
Situated on a bespoke development of five new contemporary homes located in Broom Warwickshire. All the homes feature a harmonious combination of facing brickwork, contemporary render and cedar cladding that compliments the local vernacular of the village. The development comprises a mix of 3 and 5 bed houses with garages and off road parking along with views to the surrounding countryside.
PLOT 1 Situated on an exclusive contemporary development of 5 stunning family homes in the beautiful Warwickshire village of Broom. Finished to a very high level of specification, this unique spacious family home with river views comprises, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room,spacious living room, day room, study, five bedrooms with the master bedroom having sunny balcony and river views, three en-suites, bathroom, double garage and large south facing garden.
BROOM Broom itself has long been associated with tranquil, rural surroundings with the historic core of the village described in the Domesday Book as having "land for four ploughs and 14 acres of meadows with four villagers and ten smallholders". The small village is home to two pubs, The Broom Tavern and Broom Hall Inn, both dating from the 16th century, and a vibrant village hall which hosts a range of regular social events and both daytime and evening classes. Further amenities including shops, libraries, cafes, pubs and sports facilities can be found within walking distance in the neighbouring village of Bidford-on-Avon, and in the thriving market town of Alcester which is just 4 miles away. There are primary schools in Bidford and Dunnington, and Alcester has three secondary schools: Alcester Grammar School, Alcester Academy and St Benedict's, all of which have excellent reputations. The wider area also has several state and independent schools for pupils of all ages.
BROOM HOMES pride themselves on building quality bespoke homes, finished to a high level of specification. Our experienced team strive to provide a discerning home that suits modern day to day living requirements, appealing to not only families but also clients downsizing without compromising on quality.
DAY ROOM 12' 9" x 12' 3" (3.89m x 3.73m) with bifold doors to rear garden.
LIVING ROOM 19' x 14' 3" (5.79m x 4.34m)
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA 22' 6" x 19' 6" (6.86m x 5.94m) with bifold doors to rear garden.
STUDY 9' 9" x 9' 8" (2.97m x 2.95m)
UTILITY 9' 6" x 5' 1" (2.9m x 1.55m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 4" x 12' 1" (4.67m x 3.68m) with balcony overlooking rear garden.
BEDROOM TWO 15' 5" x 14' 2" (4.7m x 4.32m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM FOUR 14' 3" x 11' 1" (4.34m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM FIVE 10' 8" x 9' 9" (3.25m x 2.97m)
GARAGE 19' 7" x 15' 5" (5.97m x 4.7m)
SPECIFICATION Kitchen & Utility
- Bespoke Kitchen designed by Andrew Baines Interiors, to feature a range of contemporary handle less units with quartz worktops
and glass splash backs.
- Bosch integrated appliances to include Oven, Microwave & Induction Hob.
- Integrated A rated Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher.
- Washing machine or washer dryer to plots without a utility room
Bathrooms, En suites & Cloakrooms
- White Contemporary wall hung and floor mounted sanitaryware designed by Andrew Baines Interiors
- Vanity units to all bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Polished chrome fittings
- Powered Bluetooth enabled mirrors with light and sound to all bathrooms and En suites
- Attractive contemporary wall and floor tiling
- Dual Fuel chrome towel warmers to bathrooms and En suites
Finishes and Features
- Gas fired Central Heating throughout
- Attractive full oak staircase
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes in some bedrooms
- Natural wood veneer internal door pre finished in light oak with chrome furniture
- Engineered Oak flooring to ground floor
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathroom and en suite.
- Garages painted and plastered internally, with lighting and power sockets
- Anthracite aluminium windows and bi-fold doors by Origin with 20 year guarantee
- Contemporary Cedar cladding, chalk white render and brickwork finishes
Electrical and Lighting
- Contemporary brushed steel sockets and switches throughout the ground floor
- LED down lighters throughout
- Shaver points/tooth brush chargers
- TV and data sockets to living room, kitchen, study and all bedrooms
- Cat 5 wiring and data cabling points throughout
- Electrically operated remote control roller sectional garage doors
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Patio, turf and landscaped areas to front and rear gardens
- External waterproof sockets and tap
- Rain water Butts
- Driveways finished in rolled Cotswold chippings
Security & Peace of Mind
- ICW Warranty
- NACOSS approved alarm system with PIR's
- Sensor security lights