Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 429 400 or email email@example.com
- Lovely Detached Property Set In The Southern Courtyard
- Large Double Height Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Separate Living Room With Doors To Garden
- Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Walled Garden, Double Carport
The Grove forms part of the Southern courtyard and is the only detached property in this area. The property is named after the Grove apple variety in honour of the site's history as an Orchard and the surrounding farmed Orchards to the rear of the site.
The ground floor comprises open plan kitchen diner, utility, living room and cloakroom. The first floor comprises large master bedroom with en-suite and two further double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. There is a private integrated double car-port
RECEPTION ROOM 13' 6" x 10' 8" (4.11m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18' 2" x 12' 2" (5.54m x 3.71m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 7"max x 11' 6" (4.44m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM 16' 7"max x 10' 11" min (5.05m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 12' 8" x 8' 5" (3.86m x 2.57m)
CARPORT 20' 3" x 16' 8" (6.17m x 5.08m)
SPECIFICATION INTERNAL FINISHES
- Smooth ceilings and walls finished in white emulsion.
- White pre-finished internal doors with complementary skirting and
architraves and satin chrome ironmongery.
- White satinwood finish to all joinery including staircases.
- Insulated loft and hatch to meet current regulations
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Individually designed kitchen with a range of base, wall and larder units with soft close hinges and a choice of door finish*
- Choice of Quartz worktops* with up-stand.
- Choice of colour to glass splash-back* behind the hob.
- Stainless steel single fan oven with 4 burner gas hob in 1-3 bedroom homes.
- Stainless steel double fan oven with 5 burner gas hob in 4+ bedroom homes.
- Integrated appliances including stainless steel extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Under-mounted stainless steel dual-bowl sink in the kitchen and single stainless steel single sink with drainer in the utility.
- Chrome plated mixer taps* in both the kitchen and utility.
- Free-standing* washing machine in the utility.
- Space and services for tumble dryer in the utility, where space permits
BATHROOMS, CLOAKROOMS AND EN-SUITES
- Contemporary white sanitary ware.
- Double ended contemporary baths.
- Chrome finish taps and fittings.
- Wall mounted thermostatic showers in both free-standing cubicles and over baths.
- All WCs fitted with soft close seat and covers.
- Low profile shower trays with chrome framed glass enclosures.
- Glazed bath screens with chrome trim.
- Chrome towel radiator in bathrooms and en-suites. Space saver white radiator in cloakrooms.
- Shaver socket in the family bathroom and master en-suite.
- Choice of half height ceramic wall tiling* in all wet rooms.
- Choice of full height ceramic wall tiling* to shower enclosures and around baths.
- Choice of non-slip ceramic floor tiling* in all wet rooms.
- Choice of ceramic tiles* in the kitchen, utility, cloakroom, entrance hall and bathrooms.
- Choice of carpets* to all other areas
HEATING & HOT WATER
- Central heating with A rated energy efficient boiler, controlled with a combined 7 day programmer and thermostat.
- Unvented hot water cylinder maximising available hot water volume (in properties with more than two bathrooms).
- Method of heating and hot water production is site specific, please refer to our sales team for more information.
- Brushed chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches in the kitchen, white slimline electrical sockets and switches to all other rooms.
- White pendant ceiling lights with energy saving bulbs in all dry rooms.
- LED down-lights to wet rooms and hallways.
- Under-cabinet LED strip lighting in the kitchen.
- Telephone points in master bedroom and hall or study (where featured).
- TV point in all bedrooms, kitchen and living room.
- Brushed chrome wired doorbell.
- Light to front and rear elevations.
- External power point in the rear garden
- Lighting and power to garages that are within the boundary of the plot (where featured)
WINDOWS & EXTERNAL DOORS
- Composite or timber front door*** with chrome effect letter plate, door viewer, multi-point locking system and security chain.
- Double glazed windows***.
- French or Bi-fold doors with multi-point locking system where applicable
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Mains powered smoke detector to each floor (with battery back-up).
- Mains powered heat detector to the kitchen and mains powered carbon monoxide detector installed in close proximity to the boiler.
- Multi-point locking system to front and rear doors and locks to all windows (except fire-escape windows where applicable)
- Turfed rear gardens.
- Landscaped front gardens.
- Close-board or post and rail fencing to garden boundaries with gate to provide side access.
- External tap to rear elevations.
- Patio*** outside French doors in rear gardens and paths with gravel margin.
PEACE OF MIND
- 6 inspections throughout the build by NHBC or Q Assure Build inspectors.
- NHBC or Q Assure Build 10 year Warranty from date of legal completion.
- Accueil Care for two years from date of legal completion
Please note that although our standard specification is correct at the time of going to print, it is subject to change at any time without notice. Please check specific plot details with the sales team prior to commitment, particularly on items which are more important to you.
NB - Photographs shown are of the village of Norton and neighbouring Harvington and internal finishes of previous projects and products we use. CGIs of each property will be available shortly. Details about this property and the development are subject to change without notice during the implementation phase on site, please contact our sales team for further information on each property