Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 429 400 or email email@example.com
- Brand New Barn Conversion
- Set In The Pretty Hamlet Of Broad Marston
- Stunning Views Of The Meon Hills
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Jack and Jill Bathroom with bath and shower
- Large Front Garden
- Rear Garden With Views Over Open Countryside
- High Specification
- 10 Year CRL Guarantee
BROAD MARSTON is a small hamlet, nestled in rolling countryside on the borders of Worcestershire, GloucestershireandWarwickshire at the edge of the Cotswolds. The neighbouring village of Pebworth, the civil parish to which Broad Marston belongs, is about a mile away and offers local amenities including:- a village hall, public house, pre and first school. Mickleton, about 2 miles away, has two shops, a post office, and two public houses and a hotel. There are numerous farm shops in the vicinity.
Set in the pretty hamlet of Broad Marston with stunning views of the Meon Hills, The Guernsey Barn is a delightful detached barn and comprises large kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms, Jack and Jill bathroom, large front garden, rear garden with views, plenty of parking. Appliances and carpets included. Under floor heating throughout. Set in the pretty hamlet of Broad Marston with stunning views of the Meon Hills, Priory Barns is an impressive collection of two, three and four bedroom contemporary barn conversions with luxury in mind. The barn is accessed from Priory Lane.
CLOAKROOM with wash handbasin and wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM 25' 4" x 17' 10" (7.72m x 5.44m) Shaker style kitchen with Neff Oven, microwave induction hob and extractor. Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi washing dryer. Zanussi fridge/freezer. Island unit, with various cupboards, bin and pull up socket. Large living area and space for table and chairs. Doors to rear garden.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.19m x 3.61m) Large bedroom with feature brick walls and views over open countryside. Door to hallway and Jack and Jill bathroom.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 11" x 8' 9" (2.72m x 2.67m) with fitted wardrobes in entrance hallway to bedroom. Doors to hallway and Jack and Jill bathroom. Window to front.
BATHROOM with pea shaped bath and shower above, wash handbasin, wc, towel radiator.
SERVICE CHARGE There will be a service charge of £200 to pay towards the sewage pump.
SPECIFICATION Electrical and Lighting
- Contemporary style chrome sockets and switches throughout
- LED down lighters with dimmer switches in most rooms
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets
- Double glazed windows providing high level of thermal and reduced heat loss
- High levels of insulation to ceilings and walls to prevent heat loss
Underfloor heating throughout
Internal Finishes and Features
- Contemporary Panelled Light Oak internal doors
Media & Communications
- Integrated television reception system to selected rooms
- Telephone and data sockets to Kitchen/Dining/Family room and Master Bedroom