Call the Leamington Spa branch on 01926 870145 or email email@example.com
- Exclusive collection of residences by Spitfire Bespoke Homes
- Five bedroom detached property
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room with bi fold doors to garden
- Study room and separate living room with doors to rear garde
- Master bedroom with partially vaulted ceiling and ensuite
- Four further bedrooms with bedroom 2 having an ensuite
- Heating operated by sustainable air source heat pump with un
- Bright and contemporary bathroom and ensuites
- Driveway with double garage
MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS
Located in south Warwickshire in the village of Brailes, Prestwold is a delightful collection of seven detached homes.
Wentworth House is a fabulous five-bedroom detached property built by Spitfire Bespoke Homes. Comprising individually designed kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz worktops, kitchen/dining/family area with the family area having bifold doors to garden. Study room and separate living room with doors to rear garden and separate utility room and cloakroom. There are five bedrooms with the master bedroom having a partially vaulted ceiling, fitted wardrobes and ensuite, four further bedrooms with bedroom two having fitted wardrobes and ensuite. Double garage and parking for several vehicles, garden.
Comprising only seven homes offering a choice of three, four or five bedrooms, Prestwold enjoys a picturesque setting, intertwined with surrounding open space and with views towards Brailes Hill. Internal layouts have been designed with modern living in mind, featuring family areas with direct access to rear gardens and generously proportioned bedrooms; each house also features a study, ideal for those who work from home.
Part of Brailes' charm is the appeal to families and downsizers alike. This desirable address is perfectly positioned, with excellent education opportunities nearby, a village hall just moments from your front door and a local village shop. If you're travelling further afield, Shipston on Stour offers a host of amenities less than 4 miles away, while Banbury and Stratford-upon-Avon are also within easy reach
AGENTS NOTE Internal photography shows the Show Home at Prestwold and the video tour is of the Show Home.